Know the real climate of your market with Clarus MarketMetrics®.
Leverage industry experience with current market trends to create attractive, winning proposals. With Clarus MarketMetrics, access up-to-date information on your local real estate market, its trends, past history, and current market conditions to become the Neighborhood Expert and gain a competitive advantage in any market.
Illustrate the condition of your local real estate market with Market Dynamics. Using data points such as price, transaction activity, and sales rate, Market Dynamics helps you demonstrate the economic forces affecting your market. Create a macro view of the entire market as a whole or focus on the hyper local market segment. No property is immune to the market forces; it’s just a question of the degree. Sample Report.
Add authority to your market experience with Pricing Analysis. Using a simple, two-step process, visually communicate your market knowledge. Your clients will better understand how their property fits into the market as a whole so they can set the best list price. Sample Report.
- MLS data updated daily
- Easy-to-use highly visual interface
- Quick market trends data for one, two, and three-year time periods
- Produce reports at anytime from anywhere in minutes, 24/7
- Send reports directly to your clients with a click of a button
- Add charts to your website, blog, or electronic newsletter with ease
Uses Clarus MarketMetrics to:
- Complement your CMA
- Create hand-outs for your open house
- Post charts or full reports to your website, blog, and social media accounts
- Mail sold charts to your farm area
- Educate sellers on the current market conditions and the effect over-pricing has on the Days on Market
Agent subscription price is only $9.99 per month or $99 for the year! Order Now! Receive a free 30-day trial by using promotion code WEB2014.
Are you a Broker and want to provide Clarus MarketMetrics as a member benefit to your agents? Contact us for special broker pricing.
Last Updated on Thursday, 30 January 2014 02:39