HTML / CSS Developer – Web App UI and Visual Design
Reports To: Director of Product Management
Summary of Position:
As a remote contractor you will collaborate closely with the product and UI teams to create intuitive and visually pleasing front ends for our new real estate business intelligence solutions! You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to create and deliver high-quality digital experiences to delight Terradatum customers. You must possess strong HTML and CSS skills to develop and deliver usable production code (not prototypes). Working from, and manipulating Sketch files you will develop a variety of front-end elements including the design layer of chart layouts, dropdowns, popups, lists and other UI structures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience creating original UI designs for web and/or mobile.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Must be proficient in HTML and CSS and/or SASS.
- Experience in Sketch or other design tools.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by peer or group critique.
- Experience crafting outstanding user interface design assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to objectively defend design decisions.
- Work with front-end developers and designers to ensure designs are deployed to a pixel-perfect level of attention.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Strong digital portfolio demonstrating advanced concepts and design skills.
Preferred, but not required:
- Familiar with Google Material Design.
- Motion graphics using After Effects or similar.
Interested in applying for this job opportunity? Please submit resumes to James Nekton at email@example.com.