Reports To: Director of Product Management
Type: Contract to Hire
Summary of Position
As a UI/UX Designer you’ll have the opportunity to help define the future of Terradatum. You’re a brilliant problem solver, quick learner, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for clean design and the ability to achieve it. You’ll work closely with designers, front-end developers, project managers, and QA. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to create and deliver high-quality digital experiences to delight Terradatum customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver high quality digital experiences.
- Work with designers and front-end developers to ensure designs are deployed to a pixel-perfect level of attention.
- Must be engaged and willing to collaborate and provide valuable feedback to all stakeholders and team members.
- Must be accountable for work product and task deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills and time management.
- Must be hungry, humble and smart.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience creating original UI designs for web and/or mobile.
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Must have an excellent eye for color, typography, visual layout, and UI patterns.
- Fluent in Sketch or other design tools.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by peer or group critique.
- Experience crafting outstanding user interface design assets.
- Must have the ability to present design rationale objectively.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Strong digital portfolio demonstrating advanced concepts and design skills.
- Familiar with Google Material Design
- Motion graphics using After Effects or similar
Interested in applying for this job opportunity? Please submit resumes to email@example.com.